Gary R. Kevorkian - Attorney
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gary Kevorkian has over thirty years of experience. Gary practices in the areas of estate planning, probate, trust administration, elder law, Medicaid planning and real estate including commercial and residential transactions. Gary also assists companies with formation, structure, corporate succession planning, financing and the sale and acquisition of real estate.
Gary lives in Simsbury with his wife and four children.
- Boston University, J.D. 1980
- Trinity College, BA, 1977
- University of Hartford Tax Certificate, 1994
- State of Connecticut (1981)
- U.S. District Court of Connecticut
- CT Bar Association, Estate & Probate Section, Tax Section
- Hartford Bar Association